SQL is an accronym for Structured Query Language is one of the world’s most popular programming languages. It is the only langage a database understands and is used to manipulate data in a database.
SQL commands are english-like syntax and easy to understand.
In this course, you will learn how to use SQL to retrieve data from Microsoft SQL server database and carry out analysis to extract relevant information.
We highly recommend this course because SQL is:
- The world’s leading language for managing data in a database
- Sought after in the IT industry
- Easy to create
- Simple to understand
- In Class: 1 day (3 Hours)
- Project: 1 Month
Tools you will work with:
- Microsoft Azure SQL database
- MIcrosoft SQL Server Management Studio or DBeaver